Get At least seven hours of sleep a night
Found in Glamour May 2010
By now, almost every bleary-eyed girl in line at her local coffee shop knows that not getting enough rest can have all sorts of negative health consequences, including weight gain. Lack of sleep for those too foggy to recall, throws that production of the hormones leptin and ghrelin out of whack, which makes you hungrier and more prone to overeating. “We see changes in these hormone levels after just two days of reduced sleep”, says Sanjay Patel, M.D., assistant professor of medicine at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland.
- Henrik’s Teleflora commercial
- Jim & Shannon’s Top Million Dollar Agent clip
- Fulcher Models shooting at the Toronto Camera Club
- Model Henrik’s busy week at TOM 2017!
- Cameron’s new PSA video for Break the Behaviour
- Leo’s new commercial reel
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Fulcher’s Luu Triplets filming “Journey to China”!