“If your body is dehydrated, your cells actually hold on to more water from what you eat and drink,” meaning you gain water weight and puffiness, says New York City dietition Marissa Lippert, R.D., Author of The Cheater’s Diet. Plus, water promotes healthy digestion. (Translation: You won’t be gassy, or backed up.) To reduce bloat, Lippert recommends that women sip 6 to 12 glasses a day, depending on their activity level and how hot is is outside- extra points if you squeeze in half a lemon. “It’s a favorite trick of mine,” says Lippert, who tells clients to drink a mug of hot water with lemon juice first thing in the morning. “It really Jump-starts your metabolism and digestive system and, frankly, it helps you go to the bathroom. Think about how you can clean your sink with a lemon. You can do the same with you insides.Glamour May 2010
- Henrik’s Teleflora commercial
- Jim & Shannon’s Top Million Dollar Agent clip
- Fulcher Models shooting at the Toronto Camera Club
- Model Henrik’s busy week at TOM 2017!
- Cameron’s new PSA video for Break the Behaviour
- Leo’s new commercial reel
- Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Fulcher’s Luu Triplets filming “Journey to China”!